Online Training Course
Alliance Resources For Action Series
Resources For Action Overview and Brochure
The Alliance is pleased to share with you a series of resources that were developed as a result of its collaborative partnerships with many children’s trust funds and their partners. All were developed with funding support provided by the Doris Duke Charitable Foundation and are available at no cost.
These new resources share concrete examples across the socio-ecological levels of ways in which the Protective Factors framework is springing to life across the nation. These actions demonstrate unique ways that states are:
- Strategically aligning and coordinating early learning and development across state systems,
- Promoting school readiness,
- Involving and suporting parents as decision-makers and leaders at all levels, and
- Helping to strengthen families to prevent child maltreatment.
To see the full array of resources developed, please review the menu listing below. You may also contact the Alliance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view the full description brochure, click the image below
Showcasing all the videos that were generated through this series of projects.
Resources for Action Series products sorted by State
- Parents and Child Care Providers in Partnership: Planting SEEDS for Success
- The Strengthening Families Protective Factors as a Framework for Grantmaking: An Approach for Funding Decisions, Building Capacity and Promoting Optimal Outcomes for Children and Families.
- Weaving Stronger Social Fabric: Kaleidoscope Play & Learn and Community Cafés Together
- The Community Café Guide for Hosts: Changing the Lives of Children through Conversations that Matter
- A Guide to Forming a Community Café Leadership Team
The National Alliance of Children’s Trust and Prevention Funds (Alliance) is pleased to make available an online training series of courses to support implementation of the Strengthening Families (SF) Protective Factors framework in multiple settings. This curriculum includes new materials on partnering with parents and addresses promising strategies to strengthen families for practitioners in multiple settings.
For more details about the online training courses, please click on the brochure image below.
We welcome your comments and questions
As always we are open to receiving your input and thoughts about these resources and how we can make them available to you. Please contact the Alliance with questions or comments at email@example.com
Adobe Acrobat Reader is needed to open a PDF document. To download this free software, please click here.