The National Alliance of Children’s Trust and Prevention Funds (Alliance) is a membership organization that provides training, technical assistance and peer consulting opportunities to state Children’s Trust and Prevention Funds and strengthens their efforts to prevent child abuse.
Alliance Web Resources
The Alliance website is filled with resources and training tools created for state children’s trust and prevention funds (CTFs) and others. Download the Alliance Website Resource Guide or go to the various webpages below for even more information:
- Bringing the Protective Factors to Life in Your Work
- Preventing Child Neglect. It's More Than A Family Matter
- Resources for Action Series
- Research Review
About the Alliance
Members of the Alliance are catalysts for the development of community-based child abuse and neglect prevention programs in their states. They are incubators for innovative new programs and services related to strengthening families to prevent child abuse and neglect. For example:
- Children’s Trust and Prevention Funds annually provide more than $100 million for community-based child abuse and neglect prevention strategies.
- Children’s Trust and Prevention Funds’ programs annually support services for almost two million children and family members.
- Children’s Trust and Prevention Funds fund more than 40 different types of child abuse and neglect prevention community-based programs.
- Children’s Trust and Prevention Funds hold vital and unique roles as combined funders, collaborators, catalysts, implementers and overseers of the largest collective body of child abuse prevention work in the country.
The Alliance supports and strengthens state Children’s Trust and Prevention Funds in their vital roles, promotes awareness of the importance of strengthening families to prevent child abuse and neglect, advocates for increased public and private funding for community-based child abuse and neglect prevention activities and collaborates with other national child abuse prevention organizations to help ensure the safety and well-being of children throughout the country.