- Alliance Webinars
- Child Welfare Systems & Finance Reform
- Preventing Child Neglect
- Research Review
- Journals & Publications from the field
- Web Resources
The National Alliance of Children's Trust and Prevention Funds maintains an extensive online archive of useful information about strengthening families to prevent child maltreatment. We recognize that preventing child maltreatment is a complex undertaking which necessitates the involvement and collaboration of numerous organizations and entities.
Our resource library contains the following sections:
- Alliance Webinars & Trainings
- Research Review: An online resource to help state children’s trust and prevention funds and their partners stay up-to-date on the latest research and innovative approaches in the field of child abuse and neglect prevention.
- Publications: A compilation of reports, resource guides, and Alliance initiative materials.
- Journals & Publications from the Field
- Web Resources: Websites and resources maintained by organizations outside of the Alliance that list a variety of model programs or best practices for serving children and families.